We do not share your data with anyone other than for the purpose of safely fulfilling your order. We do not sell data and never will. Your privacy is our absolute priority.
Every member of our team is committed to delivering the best possible customer service so that you can feel completely confident that you are getting the right confidential advice and treatment for your needs, whether you are visiting us in one of our bricks and mortar pharmacies or you prefer to manage your healthcare needs online.
Should you have any concerns please feel free to email us: email@example.com and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.
Pharmacist and Managing Director of Frost Pharmacy Group and Pharmalab Online Pharmacy.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which Pharmalab Online Ltd (we) will process the personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website (www.painkillersonline.net ), (together “the Site”) and customers who purchase services from us or subscribe to our newsletters.
Our privacy commitments
– We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
– We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
– For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as a Pharmalab Online Ltd customer:
– Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the registration process: your name, phone number, postal address, delivery address, email address, gender and date of birth Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you, or intended to be purchased by you.
– Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the purchase process: your name, phone number, delivery address, email address, gender and age. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
– For Prescription Medication and certain Over the Counter medications additional medical history is required in order to prescribe medications. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
– Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
We use your Personal Data:
– For the administration of your purchases to contact you about your purchase (for example to discuss medical history or request additional medical information).
– To assess whether it is safe to prescribe or supply the medication you have requested.
– To check your identity to ensure the medication is going to the correct person.
– To process your payment for items purchased.
– To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via a branded newsletter);
– To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example how was your recent delivery experience);
– To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use our Sites.
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) also places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the Sites. Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use the Sites and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
Pharmalab Online Group will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
We will share your Personal Data with social media sites to enable them to provide marketing messages that you have agreed to receive from them. The social media sites we share your Personal Data with as at the date of this Privacy Notice and their respective privacy statements are:
– Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
We receive the following Personal Data about you if you follow one of our social media accounts: Your account name, gender, general interests, location, age. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in providing social media and marketing content that is of interest to our followers on social media.
We use this Personal Data:
– to provide bespoke social media content (for example by analysing your general interests);
– to create targeted advertising across all our social media channels (for example by analysing responses to posts and existing advertisements);
– to find out more about our digital community (for example by analysing the age ranges of our followers).
Pharmalab Pharmacy Ltd will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you and administer your account.